Thursday, April 05, 2007

Threesome Fantasy or My Birthday Present

Let me preface this blog with a serious; it has to feel right for it to happen! I've long wanted to experience two women in a sexual date where I was the focus of the pleasure. Whether this is a gift we give in real life is a question to be answered.

Although I have no false illusion that I could keep up in a sexual performance sort of way, if there was chemistry between all three(or four), I am sure that no one would be starved for sexual enjoyment.

As the sensual Dom, My fantasy is Plum going out and finding a woman to join her and I. Plum wrote about dancing at the cafe 7 weeks ago which really turned me on. They both got pretty slutty on the dance floor. I enjoyed the show. We disagree on whether she would have come home with us, I think not. I know she wanted Plum, and I dream that she would have used me to get to her.... a treat for all of us. I'm sure Plum will be balancing her own needs with her desire to give me my fantasy. Perhaps she would involve another couple, so there was something for everyone.


No comments: