Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The drama with D

So as Andre and I get closer, the drama with D, my now long-time attached lover, builds.
The sex is still good, but not as good as it was before, and sometimes it's not good at all.
We have a powerful heart connection, and I love him, but it frustrates me he doesn't see that Andre can give me things I want that he can't--and never could.

The most irritating thing is that D's like a child, a pouting, petulant child. His ego is bruised because I have such a strong attachment to someone else and he doesn't want to move to second place. I feel for him, and I understand that--and yet, I have little patience with it.

My wish is that D would understand I'm becoming more like him, with a strong tie to Andre and another tie to D---but he sees it as my rejecting him, not my adding new pepole in.

No comments: