Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The pussy mouth

It's night and I am deep throating Andre's cock, nestling down against his body so he can fuck my face like a hungry pussy, his cock plunging in an out of the hot, sucking wet as his hands hold me down.

The cool night air wafts across my skin as my mouth stretches to take him deeper and his hips arch as they plunge him into me, into my mouth so wet and slippery with ropy saliva it takes on a whole new consistency.

"Oh, I'm fucking your face like I'm using your cunt," he mutters and as his hands keep me in position, I know it feels so good for both of us.

"Turn over and let me fuck you," he says soon enough, and then he's inside me, moving hard once more, his hips pumping into the vacumn of my cunt, the wet, tender flesh tightening around him as I start to come.

"Ohh, it's so good," I moan, and there's the pleasure of his hand on my neck, the big thumb holding me, directing me, as I feel him explode inside me and we both come and come, first one then the other, joined together on a trip wire that started with me sucking his cock.

No comments: