Monday, April 02, 2007

Been there, done that, maybe again

Plum doesn't know, but about 4 years ago, my pubes were shaved also.

I was dating a woman who didn't like hair on my face or balls. In a temporary fit of insanity I shaved my beard for the first time in almost 25 years. The year before I shaved had my head and kept the beard, I just wanted something different, like getting a tattoo ir a piercing. . As if the face wasn't enough, my woman also got me to shave my balls, or rather she did it.

It was pretty weird doing both, particularly the head. The pillow felt so cold. A night time breeze was like a gale force wind. My biggest regret is that I attended my daughter's wedding with a shaved head, and all of the pictures were of me in a time and space that few remember. I don't think anyone knew the rest of the story, my balls and cock were naked too.

I liked the way the balls felt. Plum trimmed me a few weeks ago, it was very erotic. Yes, I'd let her shave me. It would certain be, you can do me, I can do you! A rare treat!

No comments: