Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well on my way to Slut 101

It doesn't seem like I can meet anyone who will screw me, but I have been slutting around like a princess.
Tonight I had drinks with guy I met online, a scientist type--we've been talking on the phone and this was the meet up. Within 2 hours, we ended up back at my place, making out. Soon after that we went into my bedroom and got nasty--okay, we didn't get nasty--we just had hot, enthusiastic oral sex, both ways--and it was lovely, warm, and sensual, and toe-curling and fun.
And what a talented tongue!
And fingers.
Nothing like feeling the compact, muscular fingers of an ex-soccer player caressing my body as his tongue creates new spaces on my flesh.
Seriously, he was talented.
And it felt sooo good.

Funny snippet: Guy in bedroom about to put on his clothes saying "At least your dog isn't the jealous type...He doesn't seem to have a problem with me coming over."
Me: "Well, you know, we got him when I was married...He's used to, uh, sharing."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's hot. i'd absolutely love to meet you and experience the same thing.