Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Permission

Z has said it is okay with him if I see other men, even though he would prefer not to know.
His reasons have to do with his inability to f*ck me because of the medication he takes.
My reasons have to do with a general frustration with a lack of sex because of his health, AND
my need to experiment after being in one LOOONNNGGG relationship for most of my life--and nothing else.
The one thing he wanted was that there be no D/s with anyone else.
He was pretty adamant about that.
So, I am taking action.
I have dates with two men who share my interest in D/s--dinner with one tomorrow night, drinks with another on Thursday.
After those two, I will not date--or look for--any men who want to practice D/s.
However, I am very interested in one of these guys and am going to have to figure out how to have sex with him--if I like him in person as much as via email--without his leaving marks (this seems impossible).
I think I am ready to take the next step and become a more sexual being again--a more active sexual being.
It would be so great to find someone I could enjoy being with and have this amazing, endless horniness be resolved for a bit.

No comments: