Thursday, September 08, 2005

The past 30 days: What I have learned

30 days ago, I was debating whether to forgive Z.
Then I made a leap into a new level of D/s and intimacy with him.
I also realized that--like Jefferson--I do not want to be monogamous right now.
I want to have multiple relationships--two or three (okay, maybe four) and be honest about it and not sneak around.
I also realized that as much as I like being submissive to Z I could enjoy--just in fun--dominating someone else.
When I was making love with V (new guy) a few days ago, I pinned his hands down above his head as I hovered over him--it was only a moment, but it felt good. I enjoyed the power of having control, just for that moment, and imagined taking it further before I bent over to lick his balls.
As I've grown into my singleness (slowly) over the past few months, I've realized that my sexuality is a core part of who I am, and something I've neglected until now.
Now I feel like it's something that is flowering, blooming, full of interest and pleasure and power.
(to be continued)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's all in the becoming...