Monday, August 22, 2005

Phone sex

Away from home, tucked into bed, and talking to Z
I am tucked under the covers naked, my hand under the sheet, fingers
resting inside me.
"Z, I want to come for you, would you like me to do that?"
Yes, my sweet girl, yes.
I circle my fingers over my clit, rubbing and rubbing, then dip two fingers
deep inside, trying to reach the g-spot.
"I'm touching myself, Z, thinking of you, imagining your hands on my skin,
your fingers insider me, imagining your pushing my up against your bedroom door."
As I talk, I hear myself breathing, hear the little moans and sighs my passion sings to Z,
on the phone 3,000 miles away.
"'I'm imagining you inside me, your putting a big plug up my ass, a dildo in my cunt and making me suck your cock."
We talk dirty and I touch myself as I listen to him.
I touch myself as I describe submitting myself to him, say I want him to use me for his pleasure.
I enjoy the feeling of putting myself on display for Z, want him to feel my passion through the phone, want him to know I am touching myself for him, something else I have never done.
There is no holding back, no stop sign in this game, only a rush of passion across the telephone lines.
As I touch and I rub and I dream, I hear myself gasp, then I sigh and say "I'm coming Z, it feels so good."
The orgasm is like a feather, no it's a wave, taking me away to a place that's near and yet also far.
"Yes, my sweet girl, yes," he says, and I think I want him.

No comments: