Sunday, August 07, 2005

My hand, my computer, Z's DVD


A few months ago, soon after we met, Z gave me a DVD of The Fashionistas to watch.
I took it on a business trip, watched it over two nights and thought it was erotic and amazing.
In fact, it made me feel so hot I masturbated at the computer in my hotel room, something I adored describing to Z.
Now, 3 months later, I got out the DVD last night, set it up on my computer at home, and gave myself an amazing orgasm watching the orgy/backroom scene.
Did I mention how sexy I think Belladonna is (she's the star)?
Or what an enhanced appreciation I had of watching the chubby girl's ass turn bright red as she was throughly spanked?
And how when the ponygirl's mouth was pushed right up against the big guy's cock and she took it down whole, his hand gripping the back of her head, I could imagine exactly what it felt like?
It was good.
And Belladonna is beyond sexy.

No comments: