Saturday, July 08, 2006

Horny, and then some

Did I have a chance to mention the endless horniness I have been feeling?

Having sex with D once or twice a week just isn't enough, especially since we typically make love, exhaust ourselves, and then just cuddle and touch the next morning.
But Z is not available, and involving someone else in my life just seems too complicated--I wish there were a friend with benefits nearby, someone I didn't feel obligated to tell D about.
Meanwhile, I think about sex much of the time.
I feel my pussy tingling and ready, but for what?

And of course, that isn't even getting into how much I miss being dominated, or how long it has been since I've had a good spanking. And it's been months since I squirted(and I REALLY, REALLY miss that).

For someone who wanted multiple lovers, my options seem to have dwindled..And yet, unless I end things with Z, I won't have the space for anyone else--not unless anyone has some advice I am not seeing (Note: I have cyber sex so that doesn't help...)

No comments: