Sunday, February 26, 2006

Arrghhh

I've been waiting for Z to come over tonight. "I want you to put on something really sexy for me," he said. "Or else, be naked."
I am sitting at the keyboard, typing, in some very sexy clothes: a black fishnet bodysuit, 4-inch black high heels, a sheer chiffon embroidered (black) slip, and a clingy black robe. Any minute, I think, Z is going to walk in the door and look at me.
Only thing is, Z just called--he's not coming over, cause he doesn't feel well.
"I had a bag of things packed with some very specific ideas about what I wanted to do, " he says.
"But I'm not going to tell you because it would spoil them."
"Another time," I say, and think about how I should take off the sexy clothes and put on my jeans and go out in the evening rain and buy dog food. (Arrgghh!)

No comments: