Sunday, January 08, 2006

Signing in as a submissive slut

So in the past ten days I have slept with four--yes, four--different men.

  • Z--my primary partner
  • D--the hipster friend
  • A--the geek with a dark edge
  • B--my sex blogger sweetie
It amazes me--in my limited experience--that I could have enjoyed each one so much--completely on their own merits--they are so different!
I think I'll see A again, but his 'secret sadist' comment has me on guard--I like dominants--but not sadists--so I am considering cancelling what we began.
D is such a good man, more of a friend, but fun.
B lives far away..if he was closer I'd want him to ravish me regularly--or I'd try to ravish him.
And Z, well, there is always Z, the dominant lover who set me on the road to who I am today.

Four guys in ten days is a life record--but in truth, I've only slept with five guys (the fifth is my distant friend A) in the past year--but three of those in the past 2 weeks(!).
Now, considering I'd slept with just 8 guys before I got married at my ex, I've just rapidly increased my experience base--probably more than I will for a while (would like to work with what I have for a bit).

No comments: