Wednesday, January 11, 2006

More on Bear

I told two friends about meeting Bear and how lovely it was.
They were both delighted, not surprised at all (this is a comment about me).
I've been entertaining myself thinking about him,
fantasizing about Bear ordering me around as I wear a collar
and pulling me down to suck his cock.
I'm imagine how nice it would be to do it doggy-style--

But the, truth is, I switch gears and think about how much I enjoy kissing Bear,
being held in his arms, brushing his skin with mine.
I feel passionate about him, and fierce, still savoring our moment--and as fun as the hard core stuff would be, I'd be just as happy to sit and talk, heads together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more of a general comment. i love your blog and you inspire me to greater levels of sluttiness! thanks. hope you get to enjoy bear more!