Saturday, November 26, 2005

Squirted

After what seemed like hours of sex, including a g-spot vibrator strapped inside me as we did all sort of things with rope, cuffs, clamps, flogger and more, Z and I took all the toys out, I came atride him, and we screwed. After all the stimulation, it felt so good to have him inside me, and as my pussy clamped down around him, I could feel my orgasm build in waves. Just before Z came, and then as Z came, I came as well, feeling incredibly excited--only this time, I squirted, major--first time ever for real.
Afterwards, Z described what it felt like for him to feel me come, the curtain of wetness and release. And then we looked at this HUGE wet spot on the bedsread..far more than just a little come.
It was intense....and fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, someone had a very good Thanksgiving! ;-D