Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shocking but true--a 10 (sex) things meme

Via figleaf from Orange at Orange Tangerine: 10 questions with (my) answers:

  • I lost my virginity in the maid's room at a suburban party in high school. My friend's mother found the used condom in the waste basket and went crazy--but she didn't know it was me.
  • In HS, I got drunk one night and decided to give my close friend L(female) an orgasm--since she never had one. After I went down on her (unsuccessfully) I spent the rest of the night puking in the toilet bowl.
  • I had a threesome with my best friend and a guy I was dating in college, but she and I barely touched--he made love to us both.
  • I was faithful to my soon to be ex husband for 31 years...since I was 20. I slept with about 6 guys before him.
  • I have been in love with two gay/bisexual men; I dated one of the for over a year (pre X-husband).
  • I have had sexual experiences with 5 guys since my X and I split in 2005, but have had intercourse with only two of them, and have only had sex with two of them more than twice (guess which two)?
  • I have never slept with anyone who is not white, but I think East Indian men look amazingly hot.
  • I've never had a real relationship with a woman, but as a non-active bisexual, I'd like to.
  • My first full S&M/BDSM experience was this year and my primary relationship now is with a dominant(as everyone who reads this blog can see.)
  • I have never had group sex, but am curious about it.
And you?

No comments: