Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Morgan, again

Did I say how thick and long his cock is, and how I'm entranced by that fleshy tip?
And how he smiles in a way that makes my heart spin?
And how the poetry he quotes is so beautiful and seductive?

We make beautiful love.
And then I realize he's holding off on deciding what it all means.
I don't match his model of what a life partner should be, you see.
I run the risk of being dismissed for not being quite what he wants.
Guess he runs that same risk.

I am feeling scared because I could fall in love with this man,
And he could hurt me.
And there's no way to play it but straight.

1 comment:

Mina Lamieux said...

Great loves comes from great risk. All relationships end with pain, whether it be someone breaking your heart in the near future... or your loved one passing away after many years of marriage.