Sunday, July 01, 2007

Casual dating vs. Being a slut

It's occurred to me recently, that while I've done my share of exploring with others, I basically haven't done well at all in the casual dating realm. Instead, I've jumped into intense relationships with a few men, and dismissed those who didn't fit the bill.

Now, as I try to keep more time for myself, and also meet someone who would be a great partner in numerous ways, I'm thinking some more casual dating--and casual sex--is the way to go. Why date one man when I can get to know a few and comparison shop? Now that I am basically, why not do all the things I've wanted to do--and try not to get too bogged down in the bargain?

Also, why don't I try to meet more men in the real world? Goodness knows, there's a lot of spicy activities out there--how about I try partaking in some of them?

In that spirit I am seeing a friend tonight who I've always liked...but have never thought of as boyfriend material, and I am relishing the idea I have no idea what is going to happen. Nice change, eh?

(Of course, I did change the sheets, just in case.)

No comments: