Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So Andre and I have decided to part

..and we're going to talk about what to do with this blog.
It was a huge thing for me to invite another person in, and now that that's happened, I am asking myself what the best next steps are.

Some ideas:
Continue to share blogging, even if we are not together (That seems too awkward and wierd.)
Continue blogging solo, as before.
Delete Andre's posts (his decision, really.)
Close down this blog and start a new one with another name, another URL.

I want to see what's most comfortable for Andre; I'm not sure yet what my preference is. Till this gets discussed and resolved, I'll keep posting here.

1 comment:

Dee said...

For what it's worth, I like the way you both write. So perhaps you keep this blog, and he starts another?

xx Dee