Thursday, March 02, 2006

Squirting and more with D

D was here earlier this week. This man makes me crazy, makes me melt for joy.
He told me in the morning he liked having his cock sucked, but what really turned him on was fucking, and he is mightly talented at it, mmmnnn.
When we made love that evening, D reached inside me and rubbed my g-spot, a well-known method leading to insanity. I was so excited, I squirted twice, and when he came inside me and we starting doing the deed, I squirted when I came again, another first.
The bed was wet, but I was blissful, and D also felt no pain.
We spent the night together, curled up as usual, and it was beautiful to feel the length of his thigh against my hip as I slept. In the morning, we made love again and I went to work with a big smile on my face.

No comments: