Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wet and Juicy Pussy

When D touches me, my body opens to him. My pussy gets wet and warm and if he thrusts against me in the right way, or shoves his fingers inside me, I get wet enough for him to jam himself right into my center, my core.
We make love, his balls slamming against my hips as he drives his cock into me, and I marvel, every time, at how good it is, how hot it is, at the advanced degree in fucking this man clearly has.
D's other partner said: "Do you and Plum have sex every time you see one another?" and while he said no, the answer is yes, we want to, even if it's not always possible.
Who could not want the heat we have between us, the delicious thrill of his cock fitting into my wet flesh, the pulsing and the spasms we both enjoy. Who could not want to be held down, taken from behind and fucked till limp, till your partner moaned and came into you, again and again until you both were spent (I love that Victorian word).

No comments: