Monday, September 04, 2006

Fuckalicious good

He is naked in bed, and I come in, also undressed.
I know how big and round my breasts look in the dim light, how the swell of my hips from my smaller waist is an enticing curve.
"Would you like me to rub your back?" I say sweetly, knowing he will not refuse.
"Oh, yes," he says, and I take the sweet oil and warm it in my hands before touching his back,
giving him that slow, soothing touch he has taught me to offer, my warm, feeling hands that find and rub out the tight points and the knots.
As I bend and stroke, my breasts fall and flick his back; my thighs cradle against his.
His eyes close tight,his face looks soft, relaxed, as I give him this touch, this pleasure.
My hands move down, over time, from his back to his hips, his hips to his legs, the sweet oil anointed across his thighs, his calves, the soles of his feet, his ankles. His skin is warm, no, hot to the touch, my fingers move lightly, but with strength and depth, as I press carefully into the muscles, smoothing out the knots.
Soon, I turn him over.
I warm my hands and put the sweet oil on my breasts, take more and add it to his hard cock.
His cock against my breasts feels so good, I know I am making him so excited he will not want to wait much longer.
A few seconds later he says "Would you like me to rub your back?"
"Oh yes," I say, turning over, knowing that he will run his careful, strong hands up and down my back, his strokes longer and longer, until his whole body is pressing against mine as his fingers draw up and down my back. I know, in a minute, I will feel his cock getting hard and harder, as he rubs my back, and that the moment will come as he rubs me, that my pussy lips will part and he will come right in, thrusting into me at the end of my massage until it's like he is rubbing from the inside. And I know it will feel so good, I won't want him to stop, and I'll come, hard, over and over, from the way he pushes himself into me, the way he holds and angles my hips, the way I open so wide to him so he comes right into my center.
And that's exactly what happens and exactly what he does, and exactly what I do too, until we are together on the bed, coming hard, one's orgasm setting off the other's, and it is fuckalicious good.

No comments: