Monday, August 14, 2006

Passion and D

I've been sleeping with D for more than 7 months, and I can feel how my body is becoming conditioned to his. Last week, when we slept together, we hugged and kissed and then, impatient as always, he climbed on top of me and started rubbing his cock against my soft parts, growing hard as the lips parted. Not long after he was inside me, I got so excited, I squirted all over him, come dripping onto the bed.
He's not the most intense lover I've ever had (and I miss the D/s), but he's a master at fucking, a king of cuddling and someone I treasure sleeping with--we just fit. And I love the excitement my body feels when I'm with him, and the passion we share with one another. "We have a real heart connection," D says, explaining why making love together is so good. I know that's true, but I also know that it's the way he rubs my g-spot with the head of his cock, and the way his body slaps into mine, and the way he thrusts himself into me, with that relentless male energy that feels oohh soo good. And then it's the way we cuddle and talk, hug and share, until passion and greed overcome us once more and we want to make love again.

No comments: