Friday, August 04, 2006

Dom and slut

"I'd like to see your cleavage," he says, and draws me to him on the couch.
We kiss, and his hand trails down between my breasts, along the silver chain collaring my nexk, the ends trailing down my chest. Soon, his hand is inside my chemise, fingers delicately flicking the nipple, ever so gently appraising its stiffness, its arousal.
"I want you to take off your clothes," he says,and thenI am naked and he is dressed. I stand before him as he sits on the couch and holds my hands behind my back, pinning them down, then puts his mouth on my full breast, biting the nipple with his teeth till I utter a little scream, then moves his attentions to the other one, stillholding my hands back. It is delicious, so good, so nasty.
He puts his hand between my legs, up into the slit, andI learn back to give him better access. "You are a slut," he says happily, his hand working its way between my legs, deep into the tender places
We go into the bedroom and take off all our clothes, and soon he's eating my pussy, rubbing his fingers against my g-spot till I almost squirt.
I've met this man once before, but now we're intertwined, bodies pressed together, partners in crime, touching and talking and sharing and it is good, it's fun, and I'm wondering how long he will interest me before my attention flags.
What if it turns out he is the one? The new dom?
What if he is the one I seek?
Master.

No comments: