Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Talking dirty

"You horny slut," D says. "You want my hard cock inside you, don't you? You want to come all over my cock, isn't that right?"
D's inside me, thrusting hard, right at the spot where my g-spot goes boing and it feels so intensely good.
"You want to come again, don't you, you slut, you want me to make you come again."
"Yes,"I say, "Yes," and throw my head back and to the side, smiling faintly as he flips me this way and that.
"I like your big, hard cock inside me," I tell him. "Your cock feels so hard, and it's so good."
"I'm going to come inside you," D says. "I'm going to shoot my hot cum all over your pussy."
"Fuck me, fill me up,' I moan and when I feel his orgasm peak I start to come myself, transfixed by how good everything feels, how new it all is, and how happy I am.

No comments: