Saturday, July 09, 2005

More on masturbation

Since the breakup of my marriage, I've become a compulsive masturbator--two or three times a day is typical, whereas it was 4-5 times a week when I was married.
I've only started using toys since Z showed me how--the big purple vibrator that goes right to my g spot is a particular favorite for earth shattering orgasms.
But my fantasies are starting to run out of gas.
I think about two men--nah.
A man and his cum slave and me--nah.
The Dom who ordered me to come when I touched myself and bit my nipples till I yelped----nah(tho that has some potential).
It is so long since Z and I have had vigorous sex I can't use that.
It's a problem.
I definitely need something new to think about.
It's a shame when jerking off starts to feel almost as difficult as getting laid--and in my world, getting laid has somehow become IMPOSSIBLE.

No comments: